Intel 815 Video Chipset

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Nov 16 04:46:55 UTC 2005

Craig Preston wrote:

>Couldn't get it working, however I was able to source an old half height
>tnt card which works fine. I imagine Intel chipsets would be quite
>common and am surprised they don't work.
>
>Thanks for all the suggestions.

The 815 is pretty low on performance (3D anyway). The Intel 865G works
decent and uses the same driver. I guess the CPU board along with the
BIOS is an influence in addition to the chipset type you have. Good luck
with the tnt card.

Jim

--
Good day to deal with people in high places; particularly lonely stewardesses.