FC4 - KVM mouse needing reset

Doug Coats dcoatshca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:12:27 UTC 2005

NO flame war intended..

Why should I get rid of a piece of hardware that other (Fedora and
Windows) OS's seem to work just fine with.  Doesn't it make more sense
to discover the problem in FC4 (although others have reported this
problem in of FC's I have not experienced them).

The attitude of replacing hardware to fix a software issue seems
extreme and wasteful.