Touch Pad Sensitivity

Lovell Mcilwain lovell.mcilwain at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 02:21:31 UTC 2005

Hello All,

 Is there a way that I can decrease the tap sensitivity or turn off the
 tap option on my touch pad?

 I am having this annoying problem that when I am typing my palm or some
 part of my hand brushes up against the touch pad and starts me typing in
 another part of the text that I have already typed.  I thought I could
 live with it but I really can't  :) .  I tried changing my typing so my
 wrists are up higher but no luck.  So now I would like to try turning
 off the tap option (if there is a way to do that) and see if I am better
 off without it.

I am using Fedora Core 4 on a Compaq Presario R3000

Thanks,

Lovell