Panics during boot with 2.6.14-1.1644_FC4 and 2.6.14-1.1637_FC4 smp kernels?

Jim Cox shakahshakah at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:30:04 UTC 2005

I see panics during boot with the last two FC4 kernel updates on a dual
Opteron 248 Sun V20z (2 146GB SCSI drives). From watching the log messages
it seems to be correlated with mounting the SCSI partitions towards the
latter end of the boot phase -- I'd gladly post the boot log if it's
relevant and someone can tell me how to recover that log after re-booting
successfully with the 1369 kernel.

Anyone else seeing this and/or have any information/pointers/hints to offer?