Can't display google maps or msnmaps in firefox

oldman talbotscott at cox.net
Tue Nov 1 21:34:23 UTC 2005

Hello all

    Just after google maps went online I checked it out and was very
impressed.  Ditto with msn maps or whatever it's called.  However I seem
to have done something to cause it to stop working and I'll be darned if
I can figure out what.  When displaying I get a gray box with some
smaller gray boxes where the pins should be.

    I have removed all extensions (but not plugins!) and this did not help.
    Interesting to note that if I fire up Mozilla, both sites work fine.

Anyone got an idea?

Scott