Fedora 4 upgrade

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Nov 1 23:44:27 UTC 2005

Aivar Kant wrote:
> hello everyone!
> I just joined the group and am a bit new to Linux enviroment and stuff.
> I have installed a Fedora 3 on my PC but since there is a newer version
> out there I was wondering if it is worth the trouble. Also if you have
> recommendations for places to download it from.
>
> Thanks,
> Aivarkant at hotmail.com

FWIW, I used FC1 until September at home and July at work.  I then
moved to FC4.  We have people at work using FC3 and 4.

I would wait until FC5 at this point in time.  It is expected in
February at this point.

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

Take the time to get familiar and enjoy.
--
Robin Laing