Why Fedora ?

Derek Martin code at pizzashack.org
Wed Nov 2 17:39:57 UTC 2005

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 11:01:41PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> >Not if they don't know how to write code, and don't want to learn...
> >
> >Not everyone who uses Linux is a programmer, and not everyone should
> >be.
> >
> >Thanks for trimming your reply.
> >

> Did you actually read the link?. It shows various ways the community can
> get involved *without* writing a single line of code.

No of course I didn't.  ;-)  It never ceases to amaze me that people
assume others will read every link that they include in mailing list
posts without also providing any explanation as to what the link
actually is...  Who has time for that?

But providing feedback on mailing lists is also a way to get involved
without writing code.

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/