Hitchhiker's Guide to the linux administration

WOLF KINDERMANN AM_CAT at msn.com
Wed Nov 2 18:24:29 UTC 2005

STOP SENDING ME YOUR SHIT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: fritz at milkpotato.org<mailto:fritz at milkpotato.org>
  To: For users of Fedora Core releases<mailto:fedora-list at redhat.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:46 AM
  Subject: RE: Hitchhiker's Guide to the linux administration

  If you don't need alot of info, check out LogWatch. It will send you a
  nightly email whenever changes are posted to the system logs. You can
  tailor the reports to show exactly what you need, such as failed logins
  and system warnings. And best of all, it should already be installed so
  all you have to do is edit the configuration files.

  -Fritz