Printer for FC4

Michael Comperchio fazoogled at optonline.net
Thu Nov 3 01:17:52 UTC 2005

I'm looking for a printer for my FC4. The only thing left that I can't
do is print. I've got a Brother MFC 3100c that I haven't been able to
find a printer driver for, so I guess I'm gonna have to replace it.
That's ok. I want to be rid of the XP install that's sitting on my
machine, so I'm quite willing to part with some hard earned money to do
it!...but I am Scottish (not cheap, frugal) so don't want to part with
too much of that hard earned money. Any Suggestions?

Thanks
Michael