Looking for an easy way of making a iso DVD

Bob Chiodini rchiodin at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 3 14:55:34 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 14:26 +0000, Paul Smith wrote:
> On 11/3/05, Bob Chiodini <rchiodin at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > > I am looking for an easy way of making a iso DVD. Could someone please
> > > give me some advice?
> >
> > k3b will do it.  It's under Tools.
>
> Thanks, Bob and John. K3b seems to be useless, as one needs a ready
> iso file, and what I am looking for, it is a simple way of producing
> the iso file.
>
> Paul

Paul,

K3b looks like it will do what you want.  Albeit a little hard for a
gnome user (like me) to get used to.

I don't have a DVD burner on this machine, but k3b did create an ISO
image after dragging and dropping a couple of directories in to the
"destination" window.

Xcdroast may do DVDs now, might be worth a look.

Bob...