Spell Checker not working in FC4

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 22:15:31 UTC 2005

During a spell check in Kmail my pet rat stepped on the keyboard, and
I don't know what she pressed, but the spell checker closed and I get
this error when I try to check (translated):
Cannot run the spell checking program. Please check that the spell
checking program is properly installed and is in your path.

So I opened the options of Kmail and in the spell checking dialog I
tried all sorts of combinations (Ispell/ Aspell/ Hspell/ International
Ispell, different encodings, different dictionaries), but nothing
gives me a working spell checker. Any ideas?

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/164/dixie_chicks.php
Dixie Chicks Song Lyrics