Apache Httpd on FC4 screwedup? FrontPage will not work w/o changes.

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sat Nov 5 20:04:39 UTC 2005

Am Sa, den 05.11.2005 schrieb Daniel B. Thurman um 20:46:

> >[mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of Paul Howarth

> >If you want httpd to be able to listen on port 8090, and you have the
> >policy sources installed, you cam do this by adding the following line
> >to /etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy/net_contexts:
> >
> >portcon tcp 8090  system_u:object_r:http_port_t
>
> portcon does not exist on my machine with FC4.  I
> did a system-wide find and it does not show.  Is this
> part of the SElinux development kit or something?

Please reread what Paul wrote: you need the
selinux-policy-{targeted,strict}-sources package installed and then to
edit a policy file - not to execute a "portcon binary".

Alexander

Btw. the mailserver you are posting through destroys list threads.

Serendipity 21:00:22 up 7 days, 19:00, load average: 0.53, 0.44, 0.33