KDE PIM Palm sync problems

Anand Buddhdev arb at anand.org
Tue Nov 8 13:41:43 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm using a fully up-to-date FC4 system with KDE. I setup Kpilot to sync
with KDE PIM. I setup the addressbook conduit to sync with the standard
KDE address book, and the calendar conduit to sync with the standard
KDE calendar. I then did an initial sync, where I selected "copy
handheld to PC" which worked fine. Changing records on the handheld and
syncing them also works.

However, if I make changes to the KDE address book, and do a sync, the
changes don't appear on the Palm. Neither do changes to the calendar
appear on the Palm.

I searched through bugzilla, but didn't come across any related bugs.
Has anyone else experienced this difficulty? What's the solution?

Anand