cursed nvidia fedora my lack of knowledgeness

Gilboa Davara gilboada at netvision.net.il
Tue Nov 8 17:13:53 UTC 2005

First, I use evolution, which automatically defaults to top-posting.
Second, while it is generally (?) considered newbish to top-post, I find
it easier to read. On the other hand, I find bottom-posting to be a
severe pain in my back-side. *

In short, unless there's a specific rule in FC's mailing list that
strictly prohibits top-posting (feel free to enlighten me on the
subject), lets agree not to agree? *
Gilboa
* I'm not looking for a flame-war, /please/ lets leave it at that.