help system failure in eclipse

Herbert Carl Meyer hcmeyer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:54:34 UTC 2005

I installed the new eclipse rpm over the weekend, and I can no longer
use the eclipse help system. Tables of contents will display on an
internal help window, but attempting to display any help item produces:

Unhandled event loop exception
Reason:
org/apache/catalina/Logger

I have attempted to tinker with preferences to use an external browser,
with no results.

It seems to me the help server is goofed up. As per suggestions in the
preferences... I have left the Help->Help Server items blank. Perhaps
aiming it at 127.0.0.1 and some port number might help.

Thanks,

Carl