Install woes with SATA...

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Tue Nov 8 22:09:33 UTC 2005

Am Di, den 08.11.2005 schrieb Kevin W. Gagel um 21:11:

> Can anyone point me to a good write up on how I can get past
> the kernel panics I keep getting... I am not even able to
> install FC4.

> Kevin W. Gagel

Your mail lacks some information, like when the kernel panic happens and
what hardware you have, but try this: at install boot prompt enter
"garbage", wait for an error message come up, then just press enter and
go through the install.

Alexander

Serendipity 23:08:14 up 10 days, 21:08, load average: 0.09, 0.15, 0.16