Database design tool

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Tue Nov 8 22:11:29 UTC 2005

Another DB tool, Java based, is DbVisualizer.  There is a free version
and there is a professional version.  Seems like it can be used on any
platform that supports Java.  I like this one because it appears snazzy
and professionally well done, and not bad for the free one but need to
pay for the professional one if you want the useful tools and wizards.
Seems to support nearly all database types, providing there is a JDBC
connector/driver for the db in question.  I can use this for MSSQL, MySQL,
Oracle, and many others.

Dan