OT - OOo Spreadsheet Macro

Robert Bell robert at thebellfamily.com
Tue Nov 8 22:15:52 UTC 2005

O know this is OT but I am sure someone here knows how to do this. I
have a spreadsheet that I want to use to score an event. I want to enter
the time or score in column A and then have a macro that will rank the
scores in column B starting at one.  It also needs to be fairly dynamic,
instead of giving it a column I want to place a button in the column an
have the macro sort that column and put the results in the adjacent
column. I have no clue how to do this, any help would be appreciated.

Score 	Rank

5.27 	3
2.33 	2
1 	*1*