Java work on FC4: Any opinions on JPackage.org yum

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 00:18:50 UTC 2005

Daniel B. Thurman wrote:

>Hello Folks,
>
>Seems that some java developers really like the JPackage.org
>site for quicker/easier downloads of all the java support tools,
>and stuff for FC2/3/4 so I wanted to ask if anyone has any
>opinions on this site?

Fedora Java developers work in coordination with Jpackage.org repository
to provide updttates. They shouldnt conflict with each other. Posting to
the fedora-java-devel list with the conflicts if they occur would help
resolve them.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JavaFAQ
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate

regards