Scared by the high traffic in the maillist

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 20:01:03 UTC 2005

> >    On another side, does such high traffic here
> means
> >
> >    linux still has too many problems? I do think
> so,
>
> No, it just means people are having problems and
> other people are
> helping them to solve them.

I am a relative newcomer and had a simlar reaction to
the high traffic on the list. Actually it is part of
the reason I moved on to try other distros when I was
sampling distros to switch to from windows. I left the
list and fedora, but came back after I realized what I
wanted in a linux desktop.

Looking back it was naivity; it's really just a lot of
good communication in a strong community. And is now
part of what I like most about Fedora.

Shin zen ni rei
-j