[announce] Fedora community SCIM input survey

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 08:58:05 UTC 2005

The Fedora I18N Team invites you kindly to participate in a survey
to provide feedback on the SCIM (Simple Common Input Method [1])
platform for Asian language input.  Packages are available in Fedora Core
Development and Fedora Extras, and also for RHEL 4.

The survey is available now at

	https://www.keysurvey.com/survey/80474/2da7/ [2]

where more details can be found including package installation instructions.
The survey has been translated into the following languages: Bengali, Chinese,
Gujarati, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, and Punjabi.

The goal of the survey is to find out what users see as the main strengths
and weaknesses of SCIM to help provide focus on the most important
improvements needed from the point of view of users.

The survey will run until the end of Friday 25th November, UTC.
We hope to receive lots of responses from a wide part of the community.
A summary of the results will be made available publicly later.

Thank you for your time.  And special thanks to the SCIM developers
and community for creating SCIM.

Jens Petersen on behalf of the Fedora I18N and Translation Teams

[1] http://www.scim-im.org/

[2] http://tinyurl.com/9n4qb