Done translating: FC4 Training Material

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Mon Nov 14 16:38:51 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 09 November 2005 01:54 pm, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> > An English-language resource on Fedora Core would be most helpful to me,
> > as I try to introduce Linux in the broader community of computer users.
>
> I'll translate it ASAP, along with some revisions already in my mind. The
> hardest thing is to have enough strength to do it. Because I am a commuter
> that have to take a 70km journey everyday to the office by car. Actually it
> isn't so bad if the toll road is not so  congested everyday. Ups, looks
> like I've been ranting. Ok see you,

Hi all,
I have finished translating it into English.
It can be downloaded from:
http://linux2.arinet.org/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=31&func=selectfolder&filecatid=2
The filename is 'arinet-tr102-fasttrack-fc4v4E.pdf'

Your suggestion and critics are very welcome.
Thank you,
http://linux2.arinet.org
23:38:41 up 2:03, 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 GNU/Linux