How to prevent Kscd from running audio CD automatically

Parameshwara Bhat peebhat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:23:33 UTC 2005

Hello List,

When logged in to KDE, kscd appears and offers to play the audio CD when
present.I quit from it as I want to use kaffeine. But even as kaffeine is
playing it, kscd opens intermittently trying to run it even as I
repeatedly quit from it and set it not to start playing with the insertion
of an audio cd.

I do not know if anywhere else to set this  option ? Could anybody suggest
if this is a buggy behaviour or I am overlooking any setting ?

Thanks,

Parameshwara Bhat