Updating Packages On FC4

michael.mouer at sherwin.com michael.mouer at sherwin.com
Tue Nov 15 16:09:02 UTC 2005

What now?

yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: updates-released

Michael
michael.mouer at sherwin.com
This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, then delete and destroy the original message
and all copies. You should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message,
in whole or in part, without permission of the sender.

Claus Reheis <reh_cla at yahoo.de>
Sent by: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com
11/15/2005 01:00 AM
Please respond to For users of Fedora Core releases