how to forward some mails to some other email address based on subject in postfix

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:45:07 UTC 2005

hey friends,

I am using postfix on Fedora Core3.My company has some partners and those
partners have their email ids on our server and some of the email ids are
shared with us (for example marketing,jobs etc...) .

Now I want to seggregate the mails coming on these shared email ids based on
their subject name.

For example.

Suppose an email is arrived at jobs at xxxxx.com with subject "marketing
executive".Now I want to forward this mail to our marketing partners to
their id/ids and also want to keep one copy with us also.

I don't want to forward all the mails but mails based on their subject to
our partners email ids.

I can't use procmail as my I am using multi-drop feature.The fetchmail
directly sends the mails to the postfix,so I can't use the procmail as MDA.

Is their any other software which can give such solution

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover