test, please reply.

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 03:20:23 UTC 2005

Ignore the ignorant fool who did this to you. (I always take that kind
of reply as a cue to block all further from a site. I either build the
exclusion into my .procmail script or my spamassassin install. This goes
for bounces or the "challenge" sort of message that says something like
"I am too stuffed to read your email unless you send it to me again
replying to this challenge.")

{^_^}