test, please reply.

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 03:46:37 UTC 2005

However, Mr. Wong Kwok-hon, appears to be using a GMail account.

It was unclear whether he was tagged by some .br site as being spam
or his normal account is .br.

In either case it is not nice of RedHat to add headers BELOW the
DomainKey signature header AND change the message format from that
which existed when the DomainKey was applied.

{^_-}