test, please reply.

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 03:50:47 UTC 2005

From: "Wong Kwok-hon" <kwokhon at gmail.com>

> On 11/17/05, jdow <jdow at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> Upon a closer look....
>>
>> It appears your recipient may have been using DomainKey signature
>> message validation and noticed the message does not pass the DomainKey
>> tests because the RedHat mail server appears to add a whole lot of
>> new headers BELOW the DomainKey signature.
>>

> Would u tell what can I do ? Keep it troubling me?
>
> Wong Kwok Hon

The unclear point, it appears, is whether you get the message when
you send with the gmail account from which your visible postings
come or when you try to post from a .br account. If it is the latter
then I fear you are stuck due to list administrator overload (or
laziness). If it is the laziness issue SpamAssassin with some SARE
rule sets could be applied to the list and generally mitigate the
problem with a relatively few weeks of handholding.

{^_^}