test, please reply.

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 04:02:30 UTC 2005

From: "Wong Kwok-hon" <kwokhon at gmail.com>

> On 11/17/05, jdow <jdow at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> However, Mr. Wong Kwok-hon, appears to be using a GMail account.
>>
>> It was unclear whether he was tagged by some .br site as being spam
>> or his normal account is .br.
>>
>> In either case it is not nice of RedHat to add headers BELOW the
>> DomainKey signature header AND change the message format from that
>> which existed when the DomainKey was applied.
>>
>> {^_-}
>
> Yes, I am a Gmail user and I wonder the mail is via .br and I am in
> Hong Kong which is Asia and should be .hk if I am using normal ISP
> mail acount.
>
> Is it the problem is a mail relay problem in .br the site ?
>
> Wong Kwok Hon

No, it's faulty anti-spam configuration at uol.com.br. Do NOT answer
the messages requesting confirmation. It gives the spammer,
petsupermarket at uol.com.br, a livc address for spamming. Simply throw
it on the floor using any kind of filter rule that seems appropriate.
If you are reading on GMail - - - about all you can do is live with it
or use fetchmail to grab your GMail and run it through something like
SpamAssassin via one of the various filter tools around. (I happen to
use procmail and SpamAssassin. Others use AmaVis-D, MimeDefang,
SpamAss-Milter, or whatever other thing they have handy.)

{^_^}