uol.com.br is now banned from this list

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 07:57:46 UTC 2005

Warren Togami wrote:
> fedora-list.  It seems that people who post to the list are getting
> spammed from uol.com.br.  This is not the first time this has happened.

Note that there is still a petsupermarket at uol.com.br subscribed to the
list (maybe under a different address) and sending "confirmation"
e-mails.

Actually, it just sent me *four* confirmation e-mails, so I imagine that
the twit's been wondering why he isn't getting any of his Fedora list
e-mails, and has tried resubscribing multiple times.

James (editing his .procmailrc)

--
E-mail address: james | We still have enough spare cardboard sitting around
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | to send a bus by Parcelforce, although not enough