NdisWrapper nearly working - was madwifi ath_pci config problems on Sony Vaio

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 18:46:17 UTC 2005

On Thursday 17 November 2005 6:30 pm, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> I don't use dashes either, but put them in to try. It made no
> difference. I am in the same boat as you, the link works fine
> provided I don't use encryption.
>
> Has ANYONE got it working with WEP?
>
> > Thanks,
> > James

I think I may hav found the problem.  I'm specifying a 128-bit key
because that's what my AP's got set, but the following output shows
this to be a problem.  Anyone care to comment?

[root at lcomp5 ~]# iwlist wlan0 key
wlan0     2 key sizes : 40, 104bits     <-------------------------
          4 keys available :
                [1]: 546F-2062-6520-6F72-206E-6F74-20 (104 bits)
                [2]: off
                [3]: off
                [4]: off
          Current Transmit Key: [1]