USB Scanner and FC4

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 05:51:40 UTC 2005

>                gary
Gary, thanks!

I found one typo in the libsane.usermap file for the CX6600 line and
corrected that.

Now I have the following link being created on boot up:

/dev/scanner-usb-:proc:bus:usb:001:002

However, the system will still not scan.  No matter which frontend I
try to access the scanner with I get no connection.

JFYI, when I installed fedora 4 I did not do an upgrade, I did a clean
install.  I have always created my home folders on a separate
parition, whenever I upgrade I just do not format the /home partition.
 I had no old config files around and the installation is less than 1
week old.

Thanks

John