Installing HP 4255 Printer

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 02:32:06 UTC 2005

On 11/19/05, david walcroft <david_walcroft at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Yes you need to install HPLIP,do not install HPOJ it conflicts with
> HPLIP,use the http://localhost:631/printers to config CUPS - NOT
> system-config-printers.Then  you can use 'hp-check' and others.
> I do not know how to disable Selinux for a single  file.
>
>    david

Thanks. I will head on over to the selinux list archives for that
(google didn't help much). It might not be a bad idea for me to stay
subscribed to that list as well.

OT question: how does that localhost:631 work when httpd is shut down?
Could I access, say, 192.117.111.62:631 when I am away?

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/biography/430/rolling_stones.php
Rolling Stones Song Lyrics and Biography

`