NTFS partiton access denied in fc4 samba server

Barry Yu barryyupuilee at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 19 16:29:41 UTC 2005

In FC4 I have updated my kernel with ntfs rpm package and can mount,
access ntfs partition read file in it locally.
I also mounted Fat 32 , and then started the samba, from a remote XP
machine I can see both Fat32 and NTFS partitions in FC4 samba server,
and can access the fat 32 partition, retrieve the data it it,  but when
tried to open the NTFS partition, access is  denied  ( saids access
permission problem ).
I setup the samba and configured the smb.conf as below;
[global]
security = share

[FAT32]
comment=Fat 32 data