VMwareWorkstation slow guest OS

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 04:30:54 UTC 2005

Won't you know it, now the clock is running fast. I tried the clock="pit"
and clock=pmtmr solutions mentioned in the VMWare site above, neather one
worked. Can someone point to a solution that does not require a custom
kernel? I hate having to built custom kernels. Is is my hardware that is
causing this? I have a Dell M70 Preision laptop.

Thanks,
Jamie