(no subject)

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 06:53:10 UTC 2005

On 11/20/05, dinu <ruian.dinu at gmail.com> wrote:

> performed.....on what?cd is nonexistent for fedora from the language step
> forward
>
> 2005/11/21, Kam Leo <kam.leo at gmail.com>:
>

> > On 11/20/05, dinu <ruian.dinu at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > tried too nodma

> > You still have not answered all my questions. Did you perform the media
> > test? If not, do so.

OK, after booting the Fedora CD you get the options to 1) install or upgrade
in graphical mode, 2) install or upgrade in text mode, or 3) press a
function key for more information. If you press ENTER you boot into the
graphical mode and the very, very first screen that appears is media test.
Did you skip this test?