Installing a newer version of gcc

Mark Jordan mark.theexile at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:00:00 UTC 2005

yum kept failing with " no mirrors available" or something. I assumed
this meant that the servers were down so i went onto the quanta+
website. I'm going to try again later but i thought id try building
it.  Sorry if i'ev taken up time - i have heard that this is a fairly
common problem and solving it will almost certaily save time later.

Mark