bandwidht monitor

Steven J Lamb redhattedsheep at adiis.net
Mon Nov 21 18:02:13 UTC 2005

I was wondering if any one has a program that can monitor bandwidth that is
designated to go to a certain IP or comes from a certain IP.

the setup I have is as follows. I have a server that acts as a router. It
has two Ethernet cards in it. one the in one the out and it connects to for
lack of a better explanation, a hub. the traffic that goes across this
router seems to spike at times that I am unable to monitor my server or
client machines. but I would like some sort of logged bandwidth monitor that
might send me nightly logs. does any one have a suggestions

thanks

Steven Lamb