fc4 security applet

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 19:24:19 UTC 2005

Hi all,

  Using the security applet, I checked the  check box for eth0   to trust that network interface. In thinking about it, I wanted to make  sure that it doesn't then bypass my iptables rules. I'm not sure I  really understand that applet so just kinda looking for advice to make  sure I'm not exposing my machine.

  It's behind a NAT/router via cat5. The wireless is wep-128 with MAC  filter and hidden ESSID. So it's low risk, but I want to be sure.

  Thanks
  Josh

Shin zen ni rei
-j