Router recommendation for VPN from FC4 box.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:53:43 UTC 2005

On 11/23/05, Rudolf Kastl <che666 at gmail.com> wrote:
> just dont use the nortel contivity crap... else you gotta use a
> trialware client or buy a client for linux. the routers only ship with
> win clients... linux clients are binary only and payware...
>
> regards,
> Rudolf Kastl
>
> p.s. if anyone knows a way around that... i am all ears ;) (besides
> reengineering and writing your own ;)) )

Thanks for that tip! I've noticed that a lot of the 'features' of
different routers actually depend upon software running on one of the
machines connected to it- windows software! Others have a web browser
interface. But not all of them state which method they use.

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/question/what_is_a_router.html