Floppy Boot?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Nov 24 16:02:56 UTC 2005

On Thursday 24 November 2005 02:31, Craig White wrote:
>On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 23:21 -0800, Kam Leo wrote:
>> On 11/23/05, V P <list307 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>         Aarrgh!!! I thought this was fixed.
>>
>>         vjp

Its not the lists fault.  We haven't figured it out since the headers
are completely stripped of any and all original content.  The spammish
messages are in fact sent directly to you, and not thru the list server
at all.  The lists recipient list has had any uol.com.br addresses
expunged, but that only slowed it some.  There is a redirect at work
someplace.  We'd dynamite it if we knew where.

I'm fwding it back to them at several addresses includeing the sales
dept.  No bounces so far.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)