some trouble with installation

Mattia Forza mforza at libero.it
Thu Nov 24 18:56:06 UTC 2005

i have some trouble with the installation of FC4 on my iBook...i have
downloaded the DVD-iso image from the fedore web site...i've burned
it...made the partition to install FC4 but....it doesn't boot from
the dvd...i don't know i've had some problem during the download or
during the burn...i only know that it doesn't work...and i need it to
work ASAP...

please tell me what to do (working on a macintosh ppc with MacOSX
10.4.3 installed...i need to use my iBook in dual-boot)

bye