uff

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Thu Nov 24 21:35:07 UTC 2005

On Thu November 24 2005 3:58 pm, Mattia Forza wrote:
> i've burned the image with Roxio Toast 6 Titanium...but i can't boot
> from the dvd!!! and i don't know why or what to do to do so
When you say you "burned the image", did you end up with a bunch of files and
folders on your DVD, or is it just the big iso file - that's what I'm talking
about - if you ended up with one big iso file, you didn't really "burn the
image" - google that
The other thing is, is your machine set to boot from the DVD? Again, I don't
know mac, but, you usually have to go into setup and change the BIOS settings
to make it boot from the CD/DVD drive.
It's a holiday in the U.S., so you're probably not going to get a lot of help
from here, today - good luck.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA