Another Dual boot question

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Mon Nov 28 14:22:59 UTC 2005

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 10:12:57AM +0100, Arne Drechsler wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have windows on first partition, FC4 on 2.,3.,4. partition. All on a
> 250GB disk. Grub is boot loader.
> Can i reinstall windows without overwriting Grub ? Or do i have to
> reinstall Grub after Windows installation ? IS there some docu about
> this already ?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Arne

Installing Widows will probably overwrite the boot loader. Use linux
rescue to reinstall grub boot loader .

A "critic" is a man who creates nothing and thereby feels qualified to judge
the work of creative men. There is logic in this; he is unbiased -- he hates
all creative people equally.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University