newest(-3.19) selinux?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 30 12:02:04 UTC 2005

Tim:
>> Oddly enough, if I view that file, it's almost empty (there is no
>> line 825).
>>
>> --- begin paste of entire file_contexts file ---
>>
>> # Distro-specific customizations.
>>
>> # Comment out all but the one that matches your distro.
>> # The policy .te files can then wrap distro-specific customizations with
>> # appropriate ifdefs.
>>
>> --- end paste of entire file_contexts file ---

Tony Nelson:
> On my FC3 system, that file looks that way on the first screen, but it
> has 999 lines and is about 40 KB long.

I've, since, the file is much longer.  But using the "less" tool to read
it, and numerous presses of the page down key, didn't change the
display.  I don't know why it didn't page down.

Now I can see the lines it's complaining about, through I don't know
why, or what to do about it, or whether anything needs doing about it
(looking at those lines, they didn't appear to refer to anything that I
used).

I read messages from the public lists.