Automatic email relay agent?

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Nov 30 21:48:40 UTC 2005

Am Mi, den 30.11.2005 schrieb Hongwei Li um 22:22:

> A question: when I run make sendmail.pem, it asks:
>
> Country Name (2 letter code) [GB]:
>
> does GB mean "Great British"?  I am in USA, so what should I enter? US?

> Hongwei

Yes, GB stands for Great Britain. I would have to choose DE for my
German location. US is fine for your location.
The information you enter there will be later displayable from the
certificate. From technical view it can be from fantasy, though of
course it is better to use real data.

Alexander

Serendipity 22:44:23 up 32 days, 20:44, load average: 0.24, 0.13, 0.09