ReiserFS & EXT2/3 issues

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at iesabroad.org
Wed Nov 30 22:30:24 UTC 2005

I use reiserfs and love it.  I wish RedHat would be more open to using
it, not even including it in the install seems a bit much to me.  Though
I think you can install with reiserfs if you do a linux reiserfs while
booting from the CD, I haven't tested it.

http://forums.fedoraforum.org/printthread.php?t=25826

	-Mike