Stellarium

Antonio Montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Sat Oct 1 10:11:56 UTC 2005

Antonio Montagnani said the following on 01/10/2005 12:07:

> using Stellarium but location cannot be set properly, unless directly
> in config.ini file, otherwise latitude and longitude are unproperly
> recorded in this file.
> Fedora Core 4, Stellarium 0.7.0-1.2.fc4rf at i386 RPM...and I am in
> Italy, in case that hint is connected to some noise due to language  :-)
>
> Tnx

This is what I get if I move location to 51 degrees north, and I do not
see any longer the question mark!!!

[init_location]
name                           = Milan
latitude                       = +5150'24.00"
longitude                      = +1009'13.68"
altitude                       = 215
landscape_name                 = hogerielen
time_zone                      = system_default
time_display_format            = system_default
date_display_format            = system_default

--
 Antonio
Mail by Thunderbird 1.0.7 - Websurfing by Firefox 1.0.7