New to LAMP

Marcin Struzak marcin-list at struzak.com
Tue Oct 4 21:57:57 UTC 2005

Simple question, simple answer: get Fedora.  You already subscribed to this list, and you will get a better support here then from RH.  The only advantage of RH becomes a very controlled and safe way of getting updates; with Fedora you must make sure you understand well the repository wars!

Welcome to the dark side!

--Marcin