raidcontroller 2010S adaptec

brouwers roland lx roland at cat.be
Wed Oct 5 09:49:30 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am installing Fedora3 on a siemens server TX200 with a RAID controller
adaptec 2010S, including two interfaces which need a driver dpt_i2o and
aic7xxx. I believe the aic7xxx is included with Fed.

Where can I find those drivers and how do I install it with a new
install?

Don't ask me 'why Fedora' but I have found a packageinstall K12Ltsp
which gives me a nice interface for vnc and offcourse pxe booting.
Untill now i have not encountered any problems with this version. Unless
you have a better proposition.

Regards,

Roland Brouwers
C.A.T.  bvba